Call 2013: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/08 concerning Effective Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Health Workers
CALL FOR TENDER
The aim of this call for tender is to have a study which will provide a comprehensive analysis of effective strategies for the recruitment and retention of health professionals to assist and enhance the development of human resource policies through the exchange of good practices.
There are three main objectives:
- to provide a comprehensive analysis of effective strategies for recruiting and retaining health workers in the EU;
- to facilitate a discussion with experts and stakeholders to canvass expert opinion and to foster the exchange of good practice; and
- to propose options for future action on the recruitment and retention of health professionals at the European level.
The maximum volume of this call for tender is 400 000€.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 7 June 2013.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist (last update: 06-05-2013)
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.