Call 2013: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/07 concerning the review and mapping of continuous professional development and lifelong learning for health professionals in the EU
CALL FOR TENDER
This call for tender aims at a study to review and map the continuous professional development (CPD) of the regulated sectoral health professions in the European Union (EU), Croatia and the EFTA/EEA countries.
The objectives of this call for tender are to:
- Provide an accurate, comprehensive and comparative account of CPD models, approaches and practices for health professionals and how these are structured and financed in the EU-27, Croatia and the EFTA/EEA countries.
- Facilitate a discussion with policy-makers, regulatory and professional bodies to share information and practices on the continuous professional development of health professionals and to reflect on the benefits of European cooperation in this area.
The maximum volume of this call for tender is 200 000€.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 7 June 2013.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist (last update: 06-05-2013)
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.