Call 2013: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/06 on overview of the national laws on electronic health records in the EU Member States and their interaction with the provision of cross-border eHealth services
CALL FOR TENDER
The overall objective of this call for tender is to prepare an overview of the national laws on electronic health records in the EU Member States and their interaction with the provision of cross-border eHealth services of Article 11 and Article 14 of Directive 2011/24/EU.
The specific objectives are:
- to identify and examine national laws and identify legal barriers for cross-border transfer of electronic health data from electronic health records and for the provision of cross-border eHealth services;
- to make recommendations to the eHealth Network on how national laws and European framework shall evolve to support cross-border eHealth services.
The study shall also propose recommendations to the eHealth Network to work towards a sustainable legal framework at national and European level.
The maximum volume of this call for tender is 300 000€.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 7 June 2013.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist (last update: 06-05-2013)
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.