Call 2012: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2012/Health/06 concerning Action to prevent and reduce harm from alcohol
CALL FOR TENDER
The purpose of the contract is to contribute to the protection of children and young people from harmful alcohol consumption by collecting good practice in the enforcement of legal age limits for selling or serving alcoholic beverages and to contribute to raising awareness of lower-risk consumption patterns by examining the state of play in the use of alcoholic beverage labels to inform consumers about health aspects.
- Lot 1: Good practice in Member States to enhance compliance with minimum age limits for selling or serving alcoholic beverages. Examples of good practices will be collected and the exchange and dissemination of good practices will be facilitated.
- Lot 2: State of play in the use of alcoholic beverage labels to inform consumers about health aspects. The objective is to contribute to a comprehensive picture through fieldwork to gather representative samples of alcoholic beverage packages from retail outlets across the Member States to assess the effectiveness of health-related information provided on them.
The maximum volume of the service contracts of Lot 1 and Lot 2 is EUR 100 000 each.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 1st June 2012.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private companies
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III: Financial identification form - the "Privacy statement"
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial offer
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on Selection Criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.