Call 2010: Tenders
The preparation of a report on health inequalities in the EU
CALL FOR TENDER
The work to be prepared under this call for tender is to contribute to the implementation of the EU framework for action on health inequalities set out in the Commission Communication "Solidarity in health: Reducing health inequalities in the EU", COM(2009)567. The main objective of this call for tender is to produce a comprehensive report on health inequalities and the actions being taken to combat them in the European Union.
The maximum contract price is 250 000€.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III: Financial identification form - the "Privacy statement"
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial offer
- Annex VI: Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VIII: Checklist
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The official and original documents on which your offer is to be based are those provided in English. Translations of the specifications, draft contract and other tender documents into French and German are made available for information. In case of doubt, only the English version is authentic.