Call 2013: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/05 concerning a Life Table Analysis: health system cost-effectiveness assessments across Europe
CALL FOR TENDER
The objective of the contract is to carry out a health-system cost-effectiveness assessment in the EU-27 Member States, Croatia and the EEA countries (Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) with the view to highlight the potential impact of changes in lifestyle habits.
The maximum volume of this call for tender is 250 000€.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 7 June 2013.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist (last update: 06-05-2013)
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.