Call 2013: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/04 concerning empowering patients in the management of chronic diseases
CALL FOR TENDER
This call for tender seeks to help understand the concept of patient empowerment - meaning a principle of patients making informed choices - as a prerequisite to exercise patient rights. It aims at identifying inherent advantages and barriers to empowering patients. It shall also propose a method to validate transferability of good practices, both between management models of different chronic diseases in different health systems. Finally, it shall develop scenarios of EU future collaboration on this subject.
The work will not only include patient empowerment initiatives targeted at a specific disease, but also initiatives targeted at patients with multiple morbidities, as this requires a different approach towards the organisation of health systems.
The maximum volume of this call for tender is 300 000€.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 7 June 2013.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist (last update: 06-05-2013)
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.