Call 2013: Tenders
Please note that the deadline for submission of tenders passed.
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/02 on good practices in the field of blood transfusion
CALL FOR TENDER
The general objective of the call for tender is to increase the implementation of best practices in the field of patient blood management by professionals and hospitals in the EU Member States.
Specifically, the successful tenderer shall:
- Develop a EU guide for Member States and health professionals to help implement good practices for patient blood management: This shall take into account earlier guides, such as the "Donor Management Manual" and the "Manual of Optimal Blood Use" , but it shall differ from these in focusing on strategies to minimize individual patients' risk of transfusion;
- Implement patient blood management programs in 5 teaching hospitals in EU Member States, which shall be evaluated after 12 months;
- Prepare an implementation strategy to help national authorities to disseminate and implement patient blood management in hospitals across the EU.
The deadline to submit tenders is the 27 September 2013.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form – Statement
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate (consortium member) / written commitment (subcontractor)
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.