Call 2013: Tenders
Calls for tenders
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/01 for concluding Multiple Framework Contracts with reopening of competition to support the implementation of the Health Programme through health reports and economic analysis
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/04 concerning empowering patients in the management of chronic diseases
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/05 concerning a Life Table Analysis: health system cost-effectiveness assessments across Europe
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/06 on overview of the national laws on electronic health records in the EU Member States and their interaction with the provision of cross-border eHealth services
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/07 concerning the review and mapping of continuous professional development and lifelong learning for health professionals in the EU
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/08 concerning Effective Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Health Workers
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/09 concerning pilots on early dialogue between health technology assessors and healthcare product developers during the development phase of medicinal products and medical devices
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/10 concerning Multiple Framework Contracts with reopening of competition to support tobacco policies
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/11 concerning the provision of an analysis and feasibility assessment regarding EU systems for tracking and tracing of tobacco products and for security features
- Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/Health/13 concerning a support action on the effective use of European Structural and Investment (ESI) Funds for health investments
If you wish to be informed when calls for tenders are published, please register with EAHC writing an e-mail to: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu with subject line: "please put me on the mailing list".
Registration is voluntary. Any personal data such as name or e-mail address communicated to EAHC, acting as the data controller, will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.
Your data shall be processed solely for the purposes of provision of the requested information. Data will be stored for a period of one year from the day of registration.
Should you have any queries concerning the processing of personal data, please address them to: EAHC-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
Data subjects shall have the right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor.
Read more about previous calls.
Traffic on this webpage is monitored by Google Analytics.