Call 2013: Tenders
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/BTSF/07: Organisation and implementation of training activities on Contingency planning and animal disease control under the "Better Training for Safer Food" initiative
The present call for tender covers the organisation and implementation of training activities on Contingency planning and animal disease control.
The contractor will organise and implement 14 four-day training sessions for veterinary staff on preparedness, contingency planning and disease control.
These courses will be held in three or more distinct locations, to be chosen by the Contractor, geographically equally distributed among the different EU Member States. As the matters covered may need practical demonstration, the location should be close to holdings/structures that can grant the availability of such practical training.
The topics addressed in the course will include but are not necessarily limited to:
- EU legislation relevant to epidemic emergencies and beyond (i.e. emerging diseases);
- Contingency planning;
- Operating procedure for investigating suspect cases;
- Measures to be taken in case of outbreaks, including humane killing;
- Preventive measures and biosecurity;
- Management of animal movements and certification;
- Notifications and exchange of information at national internal and EU level;
- Coordination between public health and animal health services;
- Coordination and cooperation between Member States and if necessary with neighbouring third countries;
- Application, analysis and update of contingency plans;
- EU regulation on animal health– new proposal for legislation concerning, inter alia, contingency planning and simulation exercises and its future ramifications for this area (depending on the final rule).
In order to achieve the best results from the training courses, the expected global number is 420 participants for the whole training programme.
For more information, please contact EAHC-BTSF-CALLS@ec.europa.eu under the following reference: EAHC/2013/BTSF/07.
The deadline to submit tenders for this procedure is the 27 September 2013.
- Invitation to tender
- Contract notice
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia - Tender submission form
- Annex Ib - Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa - Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb - Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc - Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III - Financial identification form
- Annex IV - Declaration of honour
- Annex VII - Economic and financial capacity overview
- Annex V - Financial Offer Form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VIII - Checklist
- Annex IX - Statement of availability and exclusivity
- Questions and Answers (last update: 24.09.2013)
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.