Call 2011 : Tenders
Call for tender EAHC/2011/BTSF/02: Organisation and implementation of training activities on food hygiene and control of fishery, meat products and baby food products to be held mainly for EU Member States under the ‘Better Training for Safer Food’ initiative
The call for tender covers the organisation and implementation of training activities on food hygiene and control of fishery, meat, dairy and baby food products.
The training will focus on the following fields:
- food hygiene and controls on meat and meat products,
- food hygiene and controls on milk and dairy products,
- food hygiene and controls on fishery products and Live Bivalve Molluscs (LBM),
- food hygiene and controls on baby food.
For more information, please contact EAHC-BTSF-CALLS@ec.europa.eu under the following reference: EAHC/2011/BTSF/02.
The deadline to submit tenders for this procedure is the 16th of September 2011.
- Invitation to tender
- Contract notice
- Tender specifications
- Annex Ia - Tender submission form
- Annex Ib - Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa - Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb - Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc - Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III - Financial identification form
- Annex IV - Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial Offer Form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VII - Economic and financial capacity overview (updated on 17.08.2011)
- Annex VIII - Checklist
- Annex IX - Statement of availability and exclusivity
- Questions and Answers (updated on 06.09.2011)