Call 2010 : Tenders
Call for tender EAHC/2010/BTSF/04: Modules for e-learning training courses under the programme "Better Training for Safer Food"
The call for tender covers the development of 5 e-learning training modules to be carried out within the “Better Training for Safer Food” (BTSF) programme.
The BTSF programme is designed to train staff of EU Member States’ competent authorities involved in official control activities with the aim to keep them up-to-date with all aspects of EU Laws in the areas specified above and ensure with this that controls are carried out in a uniform and adequate manner in all Member States.
Training organised for EU Member States is also available to participants from Third Countries.
The idea of this call is to create e-learning modules for basic-level trainings. Offering basic-level trainings through e-learning would increase outreach and the number of participants. From the launch of BTSF Initiative until 2009, approximately 13.500 participants have attended various courses and seminars involving more than 120 participating countries.
Development of an e-learning tool means reaching larger audience with lower costs, it allows preparing different knowledge-based level of the courses and in the same time courses are more flexible in the terms of time management of MS officials.
Applying the e-learning system to basic-level courses for all training programmes will improve the quality of the BTSF trainings by clarifying the technical focus. It will facilitate the identification of equally knowledge-based participants and will ease the selection procedures of participants for more advanced classical types of BTSF workshops and courses, where more individual approach can be given. Applying e-learning to basics will also simplify the task to create such a unique tool in BTSF training scheme.
For more information please contact EAHC-BTSF-CALLS@ec.europa.eu under the following reference: EAHC/2010/BTSF/04.
The deadline to submit tenders for this procedure is the 30th of March 2011. The deadline has been extended until 26th April 2011.
- Invitation to tender (updated on 22.03.2011)
- Contract notice
- Tender specifications (updated on 14.03.2011)
- Annex Ia - Tender submission form
- Annex Ib - Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa - Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb - Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc - Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III - Financial identification form
- Annex IV - Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial Offer Form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VII - Economic and financial capacity overview (updated on 11.02.2011)
- Annex VIII - Checklist (updated on 11.02.2011)
- Annex IX - Financial Statement Template (to be completed for each activity)
- Annex X - Statement of availability and exclusivity
- Questions and Answers (updated on 20.04.2011)