Consumer Programme Tenders
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/CP/10 concerning Support services for improving the visibility of the Network of European Consumer Centres (ECC-Net)
EAHC is planning to award a contract for the provision of the services described in the tender documents provided below; potential candidates who are interested to participate in the procedure are requested to send their offer addressing the requirements and formalities described in the invitation to tender. The deadline for submission of offers is 27/09/2013.
The purpose of this call for tender is to establish a support mechanism providing services to the ECC-Net, in order to improve the impact of its collective work notably by increasing its visibility and developing quality standards and in assisting to reach improvement targets.
For more information please contact: EAHC-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu with the reference of EAHC/2013/CP/10.
The deadline to submit tenders for this procedure is 27 September 2013.
- Questions and Answers (last update : 20-09-2013)
- Contract notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender submission form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V - Financial offer form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VIII - Checklist
- Annex IX: Statement of Availability for project members
- Annex X: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria - Profiles of the project management team members
- Annex XI: ECC-Net Vademecum
- Annex XII: IT-tool consumer manual
- Annex XIII: ECC-Net protocol for case handling
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.