Consumer Programme Tenders
Call for tender n° EAHC/2013/CP/08 concerning a study on consumer vulnerability across key markets in the European Union
Chafea is planning to award a contract for the provision of the services described in the tender documents provided below; potential candidates who are interested to participate in the procedure are requested to send their offer addressing the requirements and formalities described in the invitation to tender. The deadline for submission of offers is 12/08/2013.
In accordance with Europe's 2020 strategy for inclusive, smart and sustainable growth, the study pursues the following research objectives. It is intended to investigate how the markets identified as problematic for consumers in the Consumer Agenda function for consumers with socio-demographic characteristics linked to vulnerability. It will also test different measures that could prove effective to mitigate vulnerability in specific markets.
For the purpose of this study, the focus will be on consumer vulnerability in the following three key sectors: the financial sector, the energy sector and the online environment (including electronic communications). Some types of consumer vulnerability assessed in the study can be addressed through consumer policy, while others will cross the borderline to social, educational or economic policy.
For more information please contact: EAHC-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu with the reference of EAHC/2013/CP/08.
The deadline to submit tenders for this procedure is 12 August 2013.
- Contract award notice NEW
- Questions and Answers (last update : 26-07-2013)
- Contract notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- PDF tender submission form (Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V - Financial offer form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VIII - Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the Selection Criteria of point 17.3. Technical and professional capacity
- Annex X: Examples of existing literature on consumer vulnerability
- Annex XI: Vulnerability drivers table for the energy market (developed by the EC working group for vulnerable consumers)
- Annex XII: Statement of Availability
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.