Consumer Programme Tenders
LOW VALUE NEGOTIATED PROCEDURE EAHC 2012-CP-02 concerning ‘Study on enforcement authorities’ powers and national procedural rules in the application of Regulation 2006/2004/EC on Consumer Protection Cooperation
Chafea is planning to award a low value contract for the provision of the services described in the tender documents provided below; potential candidates who are interested to participate in the negotiated procedure are requested to send their offer addressing the requirements and formalities described in the invitation to negotiate. The deadline for submission of offers is the 19 December 2012.
The study is intended to broaden the knowledge base on a number of issues of legal complexity which have emerged in the context of the on-going review of Regulation 2006/2004/EC on Consumer Protection Cooperation (CPC).
In particular, the study will focus on two aspects relevant to the CPC Regulation:
- It will analyse to which degree the Member States have secured the availability of the minimum powers mandated to ensure the application of the CPC Regulation in relation to the enforcement of all the legislation listed in the Regulation's annex within their national systems, namely the rights listed in Article 4 (6);
- It will identify and map out domestic procedural law rules that may apply in proceedings initiated on the basis of CPC referrals, and analyse to which extent differences among these national procedural rules may be problematic on the operation of the CPC mutual assistance mechanisms, either because of the rules as such or the way they are applied in a national jurisdiction, where appropriate taking into account sector specificities.
- Annex Ia - Tender submission form
- Annex Ib - Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa - Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb - Legal entity form for private companies
- Annex IIc - Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III - Financial identification form
- Annex IV - Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial offer
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VII - Economic and financial capacity overview
- Annex VIII - Checklist
For more information please contact: EAHC-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu with the reference of EAHC/2012/CP/02.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.