Consumer Programme Tenders
Call for tender n° EAHC/2012/CP/01: Framework contract for capacity building actions for consumer organisations
The global objective of the FWC is to provide training aiming to build the capacity and effectiveness of consumer organisations, and to promote exchange of practices between their staff members, in particular for consumer organisations based in Member States (MS), EEA and candidate countries where they are not sufficiently developed or which demonstrate a relatively low level of consumer confidence and awareness.
The following activities can be requested in order to achieve the global objective of the contract. :
- Activity 1: Web networking platform development and hosting services
- Activity 2: E-learning modules
- Activity 3: Class teaching
- Activity 4: Local training courses
- Activity 5: Expert courses
The maximum value for this Framework Contract is EUR 3 million over a maximum period of 4 years (the duration of the FWC will be for 2 years with 2 possible renewals for 1 year each, reaching up to maximum duration of the FWC of 4 years).
The Executive Agency in accordance with its responsibilities for the implementation of the Consumer Programme will manage the award and implementation of the Framework Contract and the subsequent specific contracts.
For more information please contact: EAHC-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu with the reference of EAHC/2012/CP/01.
The deadline to submit tenders for this procedure is 21st of December 2012.
- Questions & Answers (Updated on 14-12-2012)
- Contract notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Annex Ia - Tender submission form
- Annex Ib - Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa - Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb - Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc - Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III - Financial identification form
- Annex IV - Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial offer form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VII - Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex VIII - Checklist
- Annex IX - Sample of previous training material
- Annex X - Service Level Agreement
- Annex XI - Statement of Availability for project members
- Annex XII - Profiles of the project management team members
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.