Consumer Programme Tenders
Multiple Framework Contracts with reopening of competition for the provision of behavioural studies
Decision 1926/2006/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of 18.12.2006 established a programme for Community Action in the field of Consumer Policy for the period 2007-2013 (Consumers’ Programme). The Commission’s Work Programme for 2011, adopted by Commission Decision C (2010) 9023 of 16.12.2010 provides that DG SANCO, in line with its data strategy, will continue its efforts to upgrade the content, quality and dissemination of its evidence base of statistics and other qualitative and quantitative data relating to consumers and their concerns.
The objective of the Framework Contracts (FWCs) to be concluded under the present call will be the provision of EAHC, DG SANCO and other Commission Services with studies related to consumer and citizen behaviour, as a result of a sound, professional and scientific analysis.
The following tasks are to be performed under each Framework Contract:
- Preparatory review of the behavioural economics literature, gathering of data on prevailing commercial practices, collection of survey data on consumer’s self-reported preferences, and review of policy remedies;
- Collection of first-hand information through behavioural laboratory and/or field experiments and also, where deemed necessary, complementary surveys;
- Analysis of results and policy recommendations.
The Executive Agency in accordance with its responsibilities for the implementation of the Consumer Programme will manage the award and implementation of the Framework Contract(s), as specified within the tender documentation.
The Framework Contracts will be open to all Directorates General of the European Commission.
The maximum value of the specific service contracts that might be concluded over a 4 year period (maximum possible duration the multiple Framework Contracts) is 10.000.000 euro.
The deadline for submission of offers is the 9th of September 2011.
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications Updated ! (please refer to the Question & Answer Q7.15 and A7.15)
- Annex Ia - Tender submission form
- Annex Ib - Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa - Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb - Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc - Legal entity form for individuals
- Annex III - Financial identification form - the "Privacy statement"
- Annex IV - Declaration of honour
- Annex V - Financial offer form
- Annex VI - Draft framework contract and annexes
- Annex VII - Economic and financial capacity overview
- Annex VIII - List of EU Countries with weighting
- Annex IX - Staff categories profiles
- Annex X - Model CV
- Annex XI - Checklist
- Questions & Answers (Updated on 02-09-2011)
For more information please contact: EAHC-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu with the reference of EAHC/2011/CP/01.
Read more about previous calls.