Participating to the Digital Agenda Assembly
How & why to participate in the discussions?
This is an online space for discussion and peer-to-peer collaboration to prepare the Digital Agenda Assembly 2013 ("DAA 2013"), which takes place on 19 and 20 June in Dublin. There are 7 discussion groups, corresponding to workshops that will be held at DAA 2013. Each discussion is animated by a moderator and has a dedicated (hash)tag.
How to participate?
- join the group(s) that you are interested in
- raise issues yourself or respond to the questions from the moderator or others.
- each moderator will regularly post questions to shape the discussion. If you wish to post contributions in other fora (Youtube, Flickr, Slideshare, Wordpress, Twitter, etc.), please use the relevant tag so we can trace & aggreate your contributions.
- Make your input visible: the results of the online debate will be regularly reported on. The discussion of last year helped to shape the Review of the Digital Agenda for Europe and was published alongside it.
- Contribute to DAA 2013: the main results of the online debate will be presented and discussed at DAA 2013. Not everyone will be able to attend in June, since places are limited, but everyone can join in through their online contributions online and watch the web streaming. All those physically attending DAA 2013 are also encouraged to contribute online to ensure a fruitful meeting in June.
- Help make the Digital Agenda happen: discuss the best way to achieve the objectives of the DAE, and add here projects and best practices that help achieve those objectives.