Welcome to the Futurium, the Digital Futures' online laboratory to co-develop visions and ideas for future European policies.
Futurium combines the informal character of social networks with the methodological rigour of foresights to engage stakeholders in the co-creation of the futures that we all want.
Within Futurium you can:
- Co-create futures (visions or long-lasting trends) using a wiki style
- Vote futures along two dimensions (desirability and likelihood)
- Co-create ideas for policies that underpin the futures
- Vote policy ideas along two dimensions (impact and support)
- Create library entries (evidence) and tag their content
- Give ground to the futures through relevant library entries
- Create blogs and polls to animate the debate on futures and policy ideas
- Post announcements of events and be aware of events organised by others
- Subscribe and be notified when new or updated content is posted into futurium
- Comment and debate on futures and policy ideas
... and much more
Futurium is based on open technologies and data. Anyone can access the content hosted on Futurium, vote visions and policy ideas. Registration is required only to use the wiki or to post comments.
REGISTER THROUGH THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION'S AUTENTICATION SERVICE (ECAS)
GO STRAIGHT INTO FUTURIUM