Internet of Services Collaboration
Internet of Services 2012
16-17 October 2012, Diamant Center Brussels
Co-organised by the European Commission and the FP7 project
All representatives of FP7 projects in the area of Software & Services, Cloud are invited to participate.
Projects outside these areas that are contributing to the Future Internet Assembly
and that want to collaborate with the Objective 1.2 projects are also welcome.
Objectives of the meeting
The meeting has the following objectives:
- To present the new Call 8 projects and incorporate them to the collaboration activities
- To achieve a better understanding of the results of the FP7 projects in the "Internet of Services area"
- To consolidate the collaboration activities among projects
- To set up a stable collaboration strategy among projects and identify new collaboration areas
- To facilitate networking and discussion among projects
- To collect ideas and understand future research priorities in the "Software and Services" area.
Registration to this event is now closed.
All projects are invited to develop a poster
that will explain the aims and approach of the project,
together with the achieved and planned results. Name of contact person, telephone number and time slots
available for discussion should be clearly indicated, so that networking is facilitated.
Leaflets and other dissemination material
Near the registration facilities, there will be tables available where projects can distribute leaflets
and other dissemination material of interest.
Furthermore, the brochure with factsheets of the Call 8 projects will be available (no need to print separate sheets).
Agenda of the meeting
Check the on-line agenda to see where your project can contribute.
You can also download a printable at a glance
To facilitate your networking, use the Browse people functionality.
You can see who has been registered and you can send messages.
For more information, please contact Jorge Gasos / Sandro D'Elia : CNECT-E2-EVENTS@ec.europa.eu