Internet of Services 2010
How to register?
- Log-in to the site using your Information Society Events Profile.
- You will arrive on a personalised page. Follow the 'Register to attend Internet
of Services 2010' link at the top.
- Verify your personal information and click 'submit'.
- If you do not have an Information Society Events Profile,
create your profile and register to attend the event now.
- You already have an Information Society Events Profile if you attended
past events such as ICT 2008 and the Internet of Services
Collaboration meeting 2009.
- Forgotten your log-in or password details? No problem.
Follow the 'Forgot Your Password?' link.
- Not sure if you already have an Information Society Events Profile?
Don't worry, you will receive an on-screen message if you try to create one
with an e-mail address that is already in use. If you receive this message,
use the password reset feature to retrieve your log-in or reset your password.