Patrick AICHROTH registered to attend the ICT 2013 Event
The media management and delivery business area of Fraunhofer IDMT is conducting applied research in the following areas:
- A/V and music analysis, automatic content annotation
- A/V search and recommendation
- A/V quality control
- metadata management and cleanup
- media authentication and tampering detection
- security and privacy-enhancement tools
- media distribution via broadcast, mobile & ad-hoc networks (incl. P2P)
We cover all relevant software engineering aspects related these areas, including requirement analysis, system design, implementation and evaluation.
In other departments, Fraunhofer IDMT is also active in fields such as acoustics, usability assessment, knowledge systems, hearing and speech technologies, bio-inspired computing, and children's media.
We are always interested to contribute to new ambitious projects in the aforementioned fields.
Web site: http://www.idmt.fraunhofer.de/en.html