Enrico AMIOTTI registered to attend the ICT 2013 Event
[Log in to send an email to Enrico AMIOTTI]
Renewable Media OU
30 year experience in ICT, Media and Education as a manager, entrepreneur and cross-border business development and M&A consultant. Worked in Italy, France, Spain, Baltic Countries.
Managed project teams and business initiatives in the following areas:
- M&A, business development for digital TV technologies (non-linear TV, 3D TV, Satellite Business TV, distance learning) in Italy, France, Spain, Estonia and other CEE countries
- Strategic consultancy and post-acquisition audits in ICT and various automotive component sectors.
In his new business activities out of Tallinn, Estonia, carried out by start-up Renewable Media OU, Enrico Amiotti is developing technology and cross-border marketing services related to:
a) 3D TV
- low cost, high quality 2D to 3D content conversion services for fiction and non-fiction libraries and real time events
- patented 2D to 3D TV sets software upgrades via STBs and active 3D glasses, applicable to all HD TV sets and even to most old CRT TV sets (for SD 3D) for developing countries
- advanced low-cost, single-camera 3D shooting.
b) e-commerce –related solution and services (e.g. foot – shoe optimisation online “fit” to choose shoes and reduce sold shoe returns for online marketers)
c) social media-based online gaming
d) Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) in developing countries (e.g. CIS area)
e) Advanced e-government, e-health, e-voting solutions, leveraging on Estonia’s world class experience and technologies.
f) Introduction, funding and partnering services in ICT and Media sectors from highly developed Western Countries to fast growing economies (e.g. BRIC, Turkey), with special reference to Russia and CIS countries.
Enrico Amiotti holds an MBA from INSEAD (Fontainebleau) and a Masters in Economics from Bocconi University (Milano), both cum laude. He is proficient in Italian, English, French, some Spanish. Has strong strategic as well as project management skills, and a very good grasp of marketing, technology and financial issues.
He is also Vice-Chairman of Fondazione Amiotti, an Italian private foundation focussed on primary school teachers and digital/multimedia – assisted educational projects (see also http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/events/cf/ictpd12/item.cfm?id=9125) in this EU event in Warsaw.
Web site: http://www.renewablemedia.eu