Promotion and Consolidation of the AALIANCE Network of AAL Stakeholders
Booth 1, 08/11/2013 (11:00-12:30)
The AALIANCE2 project, funded by the European Commission's ICT Programme within the 7th European Framework Programme, is a Coordination Action about Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) solutions based on advanced ICT technologies for ageing and wellbeing of older people in Europe. One important aim of this project is to transform the existing AALIANCE Community into a long-term sustainable network that is a central entity for all AAL-related issues and stakeholders in Europe similar to a European Technology Platform focusing not solely on technology, but on integrated solutions for a major societal challenge.
This get-together networking session offers its participants the possibility
- to give feedback on the work of the AALIANCE2 project, in particular the newsletter, the Strategic Research Agenda and other main deliverables – for filling in a form with a questionnaire you will given a useful reward;
- to know and to discuss the design of the new, self-sustainable AALIANCE network and its proposed business model;
- to express interest in becoming a member of the AALIANCE network;
- to analyse AAL trends, identify how ICT should evolve in the next years for the benefit of the ageing population and recommend specific activities for Horizon 2020;
- to brainstorm about future collaboration in general or to plan proposals for the first, upcoming H2020 calls;
- to meet and know each other personally or to consolidate existing relationships chatting, e.g. about AAL, ICT and ageing.
11:00-12:30 Get-together of ICT stakeholders and everybody else interested in Ambient Assisted Living and ICT for Active and Healthy Ageing in Horizon 2020 at booth 1.
Organised by: Michael OBACH (TECNALIA Research & Innovation, Health Division, Spain)
You must log in to add a comment.