Booth 12, 07/11/2013 (16:00-17:30)
The objective of the proposed session is to present the result of the project VISION – “VIsualization, SImulation and visual cOmputing techNologies: EU position and future potential”. The main aim of VISION was to help the Commission making informed decision on future coverage and approaches towards the fields of simulation, visualisation and visual computing within a future post 2013 EU Research and Innovation Programme (Horizon 2020).
More specifically the goals of the study were:
• To identify general trends, challenges and opportunities.
• To identify key players at global and EU level.
• To analyse the competitive position of EU research and industry.
• To identify research trends and barriers.
• To investigate market trends and barriers.
• To propose recommendations for the definition of a EU strategy in the field including research, innovation and market uptake
Organised by: Raffaele DE AMICIS (Fondazione Graphitech, Italy)
You must log in to add a comment.