ICT Cooperatioin Potential With Taiwan
1102C, 28/09/2010 (11:00-12:30)
By exchanging ideas with Taiwanese researchers, participants can help to enhance EU-Taiwan co-operation in FP7 projects.
ICT has been a key factor in Taiwan becoming the developed industrialised country it is today. This session, organised by ICT NCP Taiwan, will feature several Taiwanese researchers who will present seven topics related to ICT challenges in the 2011-2012 work programme. These include ICT design, ICT for healthcare, ICT for a low-carbon economy, nano-electronics technology, networks and the internet, robotics, and photonics. A panel discussion will be followed by a networking session. As ICT has long been one of Taiwan’s strengths, the organisers hope that this event will encourage further co-operation in EU-FP projects in the near future.
Web site: http://comm.ntu.edu.tw/ict-taiwan/en/
Coordinator: Ict NATIONAL CONTACT POINT TAIWAN (National Science Council, Department of International Cooperation, Taiwan)
Links and Documents
- Agenda (99 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of IC Design Research in Taiwan (328 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of Internet Research in Taiwan (213 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of ICT for Healthcare Research in Taiwan (238 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of ICT for a Low Carbon Economy Research in Taiwan (117 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of Nano Electronics Technology Research in Taiwan (278 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of Photonics Research in Taiwan (330 KB)
- Intro: Perspectives of Robotics Research in Taiwan (250 KB)
- Speakers Brief Biography (503 KB)
You must log in to add a comment.