Effective clustering in ICT Trust and Security
T 005, 28/09/2010 (16:00-17:30)
New ICT trust and security projects get an opportunity to explore potential theme-based clustering.
A large number of new projects relating to ICT trust and security will be starting up soon. This networking session will provide these projects with an early opportunity to introduce themselves to their peers and the wider R&D community. It will also explore potential theme-based clustering of projects working on similar or related topics, the aim being to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their work and provide channels for input into future research. An online forum for ICT 2010 will enable project participants to request inclusion of their projects in the networking session on a first-come-first-served basis. The programme will be geared towards setting up an effective clustering structure for current and future trust and security projects.
Web site: http://www.effectsplus.eu
Coordinator: Frances CLEARY (TSSG-WIT, Telecommunications Software and Systems Group (TSSG), Ireland)
Links and Documents
- Presentation Dieter M. Sommer (1 MB)
- Presentation Effectplus (69 KB)
- Presentation Elmal Husmann (1 MB)
- Presentation Frances Cleary / Fabio Massacci / Stephan Neuhaus (1 MB)
- Presentation Mike Surridge / Aljosa Pasic / Juan Bareño (161 KB)
- Presentation PoSecCo (275 KB)
- Presentation Roland Rieke / Pedro Soria-Rodriguez (486 KB)
- Presentation S Rouco DEMONS (1 MB)
- Presentation of Evangelos Markatos (2 MB)
- Presentation of Fabio Martinelli (140 KB)
You must log in to add a comment.