Long Term International Cooperation in ICT Trust and Security
T 005, 28/09/2010 (11:00-12:30)
Achieving long-term global co-operation on ICT security, privacy and trust is the focus of the FP7 INCO-TRUST project.
Proposed by the FP7 Coordination Action project INCO-TRUST, this session aims to capitalise on the presence of EU and non-EU research and programme managers to form a joint strategy towards building a sustainable international forum for joint collaboration in ICT security, privacy and trust. The purpose is twofold: 1) to outline the key themes and topics across the international communities identified over the years, and 2) to work out ways of achieving global co-operation for these topics. High-level speakers will be invited to provide inspirational and thought-provoking talks within the international forum.
Web site: http://www.inco-trust.eu/
Coordinator: James CLARKE (Waterford Institute of Technology, Telecommunications Software and Systems Group, Ireland)
Links and Documents
- Final networking session agenda (93 KB)
- Outline focus of session and agenda (93 KB)
- Presentation Aljosa Pasic (268 KB)
- Presentation Bart Preneel (559 KB)
- Presentation Evangelos Markatos (835 KB)
- Presentation JC (303 KB)
- Presentation Mihaela Vlieru (2 MB)
- Presentation Mireille Hildebrandt (211 KB)
You must log in to add a comment.