Digital Agenda for Europe : Communication from the Commission (26/08/2010): full text of the Communication in all language versions. Eur-Lex (formats: pdf, html, doc)
- Digital Agenda for Europe slideshow presentation in German [pdf 679KB ]
- Digital Agenda for Europe slideshow presentation in Italian [pdf 773KB ]
- Digital Agenda for Europe slideshow presentation in Polish [pdf 775KB ]
Annual Progress Report 2011
- Annual Progress Report 2011 [pdf 235KB] , 22/12/2011
- Progress on individual actions [pdf 329KB] 
European Digital Competitiveness report 2010
European Digital Competitiveness report 2010. European Commission, 17/05/2010
- Volume 1: Main report [pdf 12MB] 
- Volume 2: ICT Country profiles [pdf 627KB] 
- Press release: "Digital Agenda for Europe: investment in digital economy holds key to Europe's future prosperity" , 17/05/2010
Economic Impact of ICT - SMART 2007/0020 [pdf 1.62MB]  (third and final report).
Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics, January 2010. 217 p.
Annex 1: First interim report, 2008. 102 p. [pdf 680KB] 
Annex 2: 92 p.[pdf 680KB] 
Social Impact of ICT - SMART 2007/0068  [pdf 5.6MB]  Universität Siegen, Fachbereich Wirtschaftsinformatik und Neue Medien, April 2010. 589p.
Executive summary [pdf 407KB] 
- Broadband Internet Access Costs - SMART 2009/0026 [pdf 1.7MB]  Brussels, Van Dyck, January 2010. 247 p.
Position of other EU institutions and Member States on the Digital Agenda
- European Council conclusions on Europe 2020 strategy inclusive Digital Agenda (point 7) [pdf 70KB]  June 2010
- European Council conclusions on Digital Agenda for Europe [pdf 95KB]  May 2010
- European Parliament resolution on new Digital Agenda for Europe: 2015.eu,  May 2010
- Granada Ministerial Declaration on European Digital Agenda  (see it also in pdf 39KB ) April 2010 [more information ]
- European Council conclusions on "Post-i2010 Strategy" - towards an open, green and competitive knowledge society [pdf 143KB]  December, 2009
- Swedish Presidency conclusions [pdf 153KB]  from Visby conference on creating impact for an eUnion 2015  November 2009
- Swedish Presidency report: A Green Knowledge Society - An ICT policy agenda to 2015 for Europe’s future knowledge society  [pdf 1.88MB] 
Pre-Digital Agenda strategies for Information Society
- i2010 - European Information Society for growth and employment  (2005-2010)
- eEurope Action Plan  (2000-2005)