- Nicole Dewandre will speak at a conference organized by Télécom ParisTech, l'Observatoire on the question de la RFID à l'épreuve de l'innovation responsable.
- On February 18 Nicole Dewandre spoke at a seminar at L’Atelier organized by Netopia where Ethics in the Digital World – A Closer Look at Clouds, Big Data and the Internet of Things were discussed.
- A philosophical view on hyperconnectivity: Corina Ciechanow blogs about Nicole Dewandre's presentation about Hyperconnectivity at the Rotary club of Waterloo.
- The Onlife Initiative: SSH as a source of innovation!, Vilnius, 7 November 2013; Nicole Dewandre, Mireille Hildebrandt and Judith Simon presented the Onlife initiative at the ICT 2013 Conference.
- The Onlife Manifesto: rethinking the human condition in a hyperconnected era, Denver, 26 October 2013; Nicole Dewandre has presented the Onlife initiative at the IR14, The 14th Annual Conference of the Association of Internet Researchers.
- The Onlife Manifesto: Being Human in a Hyperconnected Era, Montréal, 14 October 2013; Nicole Dewandre has presented the Onlife initiative at the World Social Science Forum.
- Presentation of the Onlife initiative, Lisbon, 4-6 July 2013, The Onlife initiative was presented in the context of SPT 2013-Technology in the Age of Information.
- Presentation of the Onlife initiative, Lisbon, 1-3 July 2013, A panel on 'The Onlife initiative: why philosophy matters to policy?' took place in the CEPE 2013 conference 'Ambiguous Technologies: Philosophical Issues, Practical Solutions, Human Nature. The panelists (in alphabetical order) were Nicole Dewandre, Charles Ess, Luciano Floridi, Jean-Gabriel Ganascia, Ugo Pagallo and Judith Simon.
- Onlife Manifesto Webinar Series, May - June 2013. Contributors to the Onlife Manifesto shared their opinions with the viewers and engaged in interesting dialogues. Please click here to see them.
- Presentation of the Onlife initiative, Toronto, 27 April 2013, Nicole Dewandre presented the Onlife initiative at the HASTAC decennial conference.
- Presentation of the Onlife initiative, Rotterdam, 9 April 2013, Nicole Dewandre presented the Onlife initiative at the Global Internet of Things Day.
- Presentation of the Onlife initiative, Namur, 8 March 2013, Nicole Dewandre presented the Onlife initiative to a French-speaking audience at 'Les rencontres de la communication publique'. You can find more information and the presentation (in French) here.
- Digital Futures IS a foresight, Piraeus, 16 February 2013, Dr. Yiannis Laouris presented the Onlife Initiative at the University of Piraeus. The presentation was held in the context of the Certified Systemic Analyst Professional (CSAP) programme and was broadcasted online.
- Inaugural Event, Brussels, 8 February 2013, The inaugural event was held in the premises of DG Connect to present the Onlife original outcome (manifesto and contributions) and kick start the discussion. You can find more information, as well as the presentations, the notes and the recordings of the sessions here.
More past meetings
You can find more past meetings here.