Horizon 2020 offers the following funding opportunities for consortia of procurers:
- To prepare and undertake together a PCP or PPI procurement (calls for PCP Cofund actions or PPI Cofund actions)
- To cooperate on identifying opportunities and preparing for future PCPs / PPIs (calls for coordination and support actions)
Support for procurers interested in PCP or PPI can be found in the Horizon 2020 work programmes for European Research Infrastructures, Information and Communication Technologies, Health, Food / Bioeconomy, Energy, Transport and Climate Change / Environment. The following presentations guide you through the core information about the calls for proposals:
- Key information about the objectives and modalities of the funding instruments in support of PCP and PPI in Horizon 2020 (ppt). More detailed info in the general annexes of the Work Programme published here.
- Overview of the calls for proposals across the different Horizon 2020 work programmes in support of PCP and PPI (ppt). More detailed information in the Work Programme itself published here.
- Background info on how prepare a proposal. How will the evaluation take place (ppt).
- Possible synergies with ESIF co-financing for Horizon 2020 co-funded PCP or PPI projects (ppt)
Please note that in addition to the wide range of domain specific calls, there are also two 'open calls' in the ICT Work Progmamme, open to proposals from procurers that require new ICT based solutions to address a challenge in any area of public interest:
- ICT-35(f): €1M call for CSAs to prepare potential future PCPs or PPIs (call deadline: 23 April 2014)
- ICT-36: €4M call for PCP Cofund actions for preparing and carrying out a joint PCP (call deadline: 14 April 2015). The call will be soon published here.
Background info on the scope of the open calls ICT-35(f) and ICT-36 could be consulted here.
On 23 January 2014 a general Info and Networking day took place in Brussels on "How to write a proposal for a CSA, PCP cofund or PPI cofund action" and on the two 'open calls' in the ICT Work Programme above. You can find the presentations here.