The following funding opportunities exist for consortia of procurers:
- To prepare and undertake together a PCP or PPI procurement (calls for PCP actions or PPI actions).
- To cooperate on identifying opportunities and preparing for future PCPs / PPIs (calls for coordination and support actions)
This type of support is found in the Horizon 2020 work programmes for European Research Infrastructures, Information and Communication Technologies, Health, Security, Energy, Transport, Space and Climate Change / Environment. Note that new funding rates of 90% respectively 35% are foreseen for the PCP respectively PPI actions from WP2016-17 onwards!
The following ppts guide you through the core info about the calls for proposals:
- Overview of the 2016-17 calls for proposals in support of PCP and PPI across the different Horizon 2020 work programmes. More detailed information in the Work Programmes itself that are pre-published here (final adoption in October 2015).
- Modalities of the Horizon 2020 funding instruments in support of PCP and PPI. More detailed info in the general annexes of the Work Program here.
In addition to the wide range of domain specific calls, there are also two "open calls' in the ICT Work Progmamme:
- ICT-34: €4M call for PCP actions for preparing and carrying out a joint PCP, open to proposals from procurers that require new ICT based solutions to address a challenge in any area of public interest (call deadline: 12 April 2016).
-ICT-33: (a) European wide networks of public procurers preparing future PCPs or PPIs in any area of public interest that requires ICT based solutions and (b): European wide networks of competence centers on innovation procurement (€ 4M for ICT-33 (a) and (b) together; call deadline: 25 Apr 2017)
The next EU event that offers information and networking opportunities in preparation of the 2016-17 innovation procurement related calls is in Paris, 27-28 October 2015. On 23 January 2014 a general Info and Networking day took place in Brussels on "How to write a proposal for Horizon 2020 actions supporting innovation procurement" (presentations here.)