The award is open to all public organizations including Governments and public-private partnerships involved in delivering services to citizens around the globe. Your institution is welcome to nominate projects that have improved delivery of public services for the 2013 Public Service Awards.
Please be advised that the nomination form must be completed online on the UNPAN portal at: www.unpan.org/applyunpsa2013
where a thorough explanation of the nomination process and the online application form are available. For more information on UNPSA, including application manual, previous winners and guidelines, please click here http://www.unpan.org/unpsa
. The winners of the UNPSA are recognized every year on 23 June during the celebration of the United Nations Public Service Day.
The Awards for 2013 will be bestowed in the following five categories:
1. Preventing and Combating Corruption in the Public Service
2. Improving the Delivery of Public Services
3. Fostering Participation in Policy-Making Decisions through Innovative Mechanisms
4. Promoting Whole-Of-Government Approaches in the Information Age
5. Promoting Gender-Responsive Delivery of Public Services
Last updated on 18/07/2015