If you are looking for answers on specific questions such as: “How much is it to go eCommerce?”, “How to manage a successful growth when I am online?”, look no further and come to our workskop on the 14th of October.
What is on purpose?
We will bring together entrepreneurs, e-commerce specialist and members of the European commissions in order to identify and discuss key remaining barriers, from the creation of the ecommerce website to the management of a successful growth.
The debate will be fueled by the results of the online survey we launched in July, for example:
• 1 entrepreneur surveyed out of 3 said that he hired new personnel to go eCommerce. What are the specific competencies needed to launch an ecommerce activity?
• From our survey, 68% rate as hard or medium the “New software and hardware” cost and 64% rate as hard or medium the “logistics cost” coming with eCommerce.
How much is it to go eCommerce?
• 80% of people consider the importance of search engines as high or medium, and 73% consider that it is a strong or medium way to find client in their country of establishment and abroad, and you,
Do you consider search engines/price comparison tools as the best way to find your clients? What about platforms?
• 72% of people surveyed consider “difference in payment” as a strong or medium barrier to go eCommerce. A
And you, do you encounter difficulties with payment system and payment habits in Europe? What are the main barriers in Europe?
SMEs that have launched successful e-commerce activities across Europe, but also eCommerce specialist and members of the European Commissions will talk about their experience and share best practices. To this end, round tables and workgroups will be organized involving the audience in interactive ways.
This is a unique opportunity to make your voice heard in Brussels!
• To register to the workshop, click here. (invitation)
• To make your voice heard, you can also fill in this short survey (results will be presented at the workshop)
This is a guest blog post by Justin Wanecq, Consultant at BearingPoint and member of the team organising the workshop.
For any questions about the workshop, please contact Justin Wanecq at email@example.com