DG Interpretation initiated and launched two master’s projects with the help of DG Education and Culture and the TNP European University Networks. These master’s programmes bring together universities from different countries to enhance cooperation, pool expertise and disseminate best practices in their respective fields.
Once a year, DG Interpretation holds a Universities Conference with participants from Universities, national governments and European and International Institutions.
European Master’s Diploma in Conference Management
The European Masters in Congress Management is the first Masters programme designed to prepare students for a management career in the rapidly growing European Congress industry.
Every day thousands of congresses, meetings and trade exhibitions take place around Europe. These events play an important role in the economic life of the continent. Each one has to be organised by professionals who need a range of specialist skills.
DG Interpretation (former SCIC) Universities Conferences
- 17th DG Interpretation - Universities Conference : " New modes of learning " ( Brussels 21-22 March 2013)
- 16th DG Interpretation - Universities Conference : "Tradition and Innovation" ( Brussels 15-16 March 2012)
- 15th DG Interpretation - Universities Conference : " Interpreting in a Globalised World" ( Brussels 17-18 March 2011)
- 14th DG Interpretation - Universities Conference : " Conference Interpreting Today" ( Brussels 18-19 March 2010)
- 13th DG Interpretation - Universities Conference : " The next Generation" ( Brussels 06.03.2009)
- 12th DG Interpretation - Universities Conference : " Trusted Partners" - A Commitment to Multilingualism (Brussels 25.04.2008)
- 11th DG Interpretation-Universities Conference: " Training for the future" ( Brussels 11.05.2007)
- 10th DG Interpretation-Universities Conference: " A new multilingualism strategy" ( Brussels 10.03.2006)
- 9th DG SCIC-Universities Conference: " EU 25 : A first review" ( Brussels 04.03.2005 )