Mi a konferenciatolmácsolás?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Bővebben
Összes megtekintéseFeatured news
- Interpreting languages, culture, family bonds, history and politics
- Read the personal story of Ravel Kodrič, a free-lance interpreter working for the European Commission and other European Institutions. Born in Bulgaria, in the heart of the Balkans, in a family of ext...
- Call for proposals - Grants (academic year 2016-2017)
- Information concerning specifically grants to universities for actions that support the organisation of Master/Post-graduate courses in conference interpreting and/or special projects aimed at support...
- Call for applications: the PASS programme
- The interpretation services of the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Court of Justice of the European Union are jointly planning a training initiative to help conference interpreter...