What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Invitation to tender NO SCIC/S6/2015/FWC/PROMO
- Launch of a call for tender for the supply of customised promotional products - reference number 2015/S 139-255590 The European Union, represented for the purpose of this call for tenders by the Direc...
- Video-conferencing with interpretation specifications, state of play on new ISO standard and distance interpreting models
- Video-conferencing with interpretation specifications, state of play on new ISO standard and distance interpreting models On the 12th of June 2015, the Informal Working Group on video-conferencing wit...
- Call for applications: the PASS programme
- The interpretation Services of the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Court of Justice are launching a new initiative to help recently graduated conference interpreters to prepare ...