What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Call for applications: the PASS programme
- The interpretation Services of the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Court of Justice are launching a new initiative to help recently graduated conference interpreters to prepare ...
- Temporary agent selection procedure for the Directorate General for Interpretation in order to fill four posts of interpreter for the Lithuanian Language - Deadline 17/03/2015
- Temporary agent selection procedure for the Directorate General for Interpretation in order to fill two posts of interpreter for the Lithuanian Language - Level AD5 - Deadline 17/03/2015 Temporary age...
- VC with interpretation draft proposal
- On the 05th of December 2014, the Informal Working Group on interpretation related technical matters, gathering representatives from the technical conference services of several European and interna...