What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- SCICtrain – a new virtual video library on conference interpreter training
- On 28th March, the second day of the annual SCIC-Universities conference and as a follow-up to the SCiCLOUD initiative announced exactly a year before by Mr Brian Fox, DG SCIC launched SCICtrain, a ne...
- Intermediate findings presentation on the follow-up study on VC with interpretation
- On 11 March 2014, the study's intermediate findings were presented and discussed with the members of the dedicated working group. These findings are based on the analysis of information gathered in th...
- Translating and interpreting for our citizens
- For the first time, the conference is organised in collaboration with DG Translation around the general theme of "Translating and interpreting for our citizens". 400 participants will attend the con...