What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Temporary agents selection procedure for English, Maltese and Greek
- (04/12/2013) Temporary agent selection procedure for the Directorate General for Interpretation in order to fill one post of interpreter for the English Language - Level AD5 - Deadline 20/12/2013 (04...
- No Island is an Island
- Androulla Vassiliou, European Commissioner for Education and Culture, opens the conference. The conference "No Island is an Island - European perspectives on language learning in Britain" brought to...
- Summer interpreting course in Croatia
- The University of Zagreb (at the Centre for Advanced Academic Studies (CMS), Dubrovnik, Croatia) is organising a one-week course in Dubrovnik, focusing on: In-depth work on oral comprehension and bett...