What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Call for proposals - Grants (academic year 2016-2017)
- Information concerning specifically grants to universities for actions that support the organisation of Master/Post-graduate courses in conference interpreting and/or special projects aimed at support...
- Call for applications: the PASS programme
- The interpretation services of the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Court of Justice of the European Union are jointly planning a training initiative to help conference interpreter...
- Surveys on Satisfaction with Interpretation and Conference services
- "How satisfied are you with interpretation?" This is the question that almost 2500 participants in meetings in the European Council, European Commission and European Economic and Social Committee betw...