What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Invitation to negotiate no.12/SCIC/2016/S6/682067
- The Directorate-General for Interpretation (SCIC), and in particular its Conference Organisation Unit (SCIC/S-6) is organising, together with the Directorate-General Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (DG...
- ACCREDITATION TEST FOR FREE-LANCE CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS (Albanian language – 16-18 March 2016)
- ACCREDITATION TEST FOR FREE-LANCE CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS (Albanian language – 16-18 March 2016)...
- Invitation to tender NO SCIC/S6/2015/FWC/PROMO
- Launch of a call for tender for the supply of customised promotional products - reference number 2015/S 139-255590 The European Union, represented for the purpose of this call for tenders by the Direc...