What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Third Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Overall satisfaction with interpretation: 89%! Satisfaction with terminology: 80%! These are the highlights of the Third Customer Satisfaction Survey which was carried out in the Council, the Commissi...
- Kick-off meeting: follow-up study on VC with interpretation
- On the 20th of January 2014 a first dedicated working group meeting was held to explain and share ideas on the way the follow-up study on Videoconferencing with interpretation will be conducted....
- Temporary agents selection procedure for English, Maltese and Greek
- (04/12/2013) Temporary agent selection procedure for the Directorate General for Interpretation in order to fill one post of interpreter for the English Language - Level AD5 - Deadline 20/12/2013 (04...