What is conference interpreting?
Conference interpreting deals exclusively with oral communication: rendering a message from one language into another, naturally and fluently, adopting the delivery, tone and convictions of the speaker and speaking in the first person. Read more
View allFeatured news
- Brussels Declaration on ITC tools in language services and life-long language learning
- On Wednesday 25 June, the #IAMLADP meeting approved a statement, endorsed by European Commissioner Vassiliou, urging national authorities to promote the teaching of languages throughout the educatio...
- 04/2014 – Final findings on the videoconferencing with interpretation follow up study on the distant party set-up
- Final findings presentation and publication of the recommendation report on the follow-up study on VC with interpretation On 29th of April 2014, the study's final findings were presented and discussed...
- The interpreters of the European Commission welcome you to Open Day 2014 this Saturday
- This Saturday, 17th of May, the European Commission opens its doors to the public in Brussels to celebrate Europe Day. For Open Day 2014, the interpreters of the European Commission welcome you to the...