Bucharest (RO) - 16/06/11
JRC - Romania Information Exchange Event
The Romanian Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and together with the European Commission's Joint Research Centre are organising an information exchange event focused on three main topics: nanotechnology, the EU strategy for the Danube region (covering transport, energy, environment, security and socio-economic issues), the development of a low carbon society (including nuclear energy).
This event is taking place on 16 June 2011 in Bucharest in the Palace of Parliament and will count on the participation of the Romanian Minister for Education, Research, Youth and Sports, Daniel Funeriu and the President of the Romanian Academy, Ionel Haiduc.
In addition to this event, the JRC also organises on June 15 a seminar for young researchers at the University Central Library, in which job and collaboration opportunities with the JRC will be described.
- G. Bidoglio - JRC Support to the Danube Strategy
- N.Panin - Romanian contribution to the Danube Strategy
- E.Anklam - Research in Support of Regulation for Nanomaterials in Consumer Products
- D.Dascalu - Nanotechnology in Romania
- G. De Santi - JRC Work Towards Developing Low Carbon Society
- T. Fanghänel - Nuclear Safety and Security Research at the JRC
- F.Spineanu - Green Energy: Challenges for the Romanian Research
- N.Zamfir - Romania – work in the field of Nuclear Safety and Energy
- E.Anklam - Support to Romanian Ministry of Health on healthy nutrition for children and adolescents
- Dr. A.Streinu Cercel & Dr. C.Vladu - Increasing the access of children and adolescents to high quality prevention services in Romania