The JRC offers an enriching environment in which to work and to develop. Opportunities exist to join the JRC and carry out challenging and interesting work, both in the research and administrative field.
Some very good reasons to take a job at the JRC!
- Flexible working arrangements (part-time, flexitime, teleworking*...)
- Possibilities for parental leave, family leave...
- Child daycare**
- After-school facilities
- Access to the European School***
- Social and sports facilities for you and your family
- Stimulating multi-disciplinary research activities
- At the cutting edge of scientific and technological developments to support EU policy-makers
- Innovative and supportive culture where curiosity-driven possibilities exist to investigate and explore new research areas
- Enriching multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Lifelong learning and development possibilities
- Opportunities to progress... promotion, career development, mobility
- Embracing equality of opportunity and non-discriminatory practices
- Committed to using ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements as a basis for the continuous improvement of its activities
- A workplace based on respect for other people and the environment
LIVING AND WORKING IN ISPRA
Download here the brochure
* If appropriate to the job
** Subject to availability of places
*** Exception: Seville