Job opportunities at the JRC
Recruitment: open competitions for assistants in the field of research and nuclear energy
Are you interested in becoming a permanent member of the Joint Research Centre's staff? We are looking for qualified technicians and laboratory technicians in a variety of fields including nuclear, infrastructure and civil, electrical and mechanical engineering. The European Personnel Selection Office has recently launched a number of competitions in these and other fields on behalf of the JRC.
The domains covered by these competitions are:
- EPSO/AST/58/08 — Mechanical engineering;
- EPSO/AST/59/08 — Laboratory technical support;
- EPSO/AST/60/08 — Civil and electrical engineering;
for laboratory assistants (AST1) in the field of research and nuclear energy;
- EPSO/AST/61/08 — Laboratory and infrastructure technicians;
- EPSO/AST/62/08 — Technicians in the nuclear field;
- EPSO/AST/63/08 — Nuclear inspectors;
for assistants (AST3) in the nuclear field.
The closing date for on-line registration is 09/07/2008 at 12h00 (Brussels time).
More information and on-line registration on the EPSO website.