- Analysis of Publications and Patents of ICT Research in FP7 (SMART 2011/0039)
- Non FP Participation by Innovative SME's - Reasons and Steps Forward (SMART 2011/0041)
- Using Network Analysis to Monitor and Track Effects Resulting from Changes in Policy Intervention and Instruments (SMART 2010/0025)
- CIP ICT-PSP Final (Second Interim) Evaluation Support Stud (SMART 2010/0027)
- Evaluating Legislation and Non-Spending Interventions in the Area of Information Society and Media (SMART 2009/0078)
- ICT Network Impact on Structuring a Competitive ERA (SMART 2009/0034)
- Using Performance indicators in Monitoring the Implementation of ICT Research in FP6 and FP7 (SMART 2008/0032)
- Trends and Evolution of the EU ICT Research and Deployment Landscape (SMART 2008/35)
- Study to support the Interim Evaluation (and Panel) of the ICT Policy Support Programme under CIP (SMARTT 2007/0038)
- Using state-of-the-art Models and Tools for the Assessment of ICT Interventions on Growth and Competitiveness in a low-carbon econom (SMART 2008/0031)
- Manual for Monitoring and Evaluating ICT research in FP7 (SMART 2008/0034)
- Monitoring of the CIP-ICT performance: impact observatory (SMART 2008/0037)
- "eTEN final evaluation" (SMART 2006/0015)
- Summary of studies evaluating the effectiveness of European ICT RTD and Innovation systems [3 MB]
- Study "Options for and Effectiveness of Self-regulation in the Information Society"
- Study "Impacts of IST-RTD in Key Strategic Objectives on Growth and Jobs "
- "Final evaluation of the MEDIA Plus and MEDIA Training Programmes"
- "Effectiveness of IST-RTD Impacts on the EU Innovation System"
- "eEurope 2005 final evaluation"
- "Study supporting the formulation of an evaluation and monitoring strategy for the CIP ICT PSP"
- "Evaluation of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA)"
- "Evaluation of 2006 IST event"
- "Evaluation of DG INFSO publications"
- "Networks of innovation in information society development and deployment in Europe."
- "Ex-ante evaluation of options for development of a competitive, dynamic and sustainable knowledge society: 2006-2013"
- "Evaluation models and tools for assessment of innovation and sustainable development at the EU level"
2005 and older
- "Evaluation of progress towards a European Research Area for information society technologies"
- "IST-RTD Monitoring and Evaluation: Strategy and Evaluation Plan"
- "IST-RTD Monitoring and Evaluation: Intervention Logic - Results and impact indicators (2003-2004)"
- "Assessing Opportunities for ICT to Contribute to Sustainable Development"
- "Preliminary Analysis of the Contributions of the EU Information Society Policies and Programmes to the Lisbon and Sustainable Development Strategies"
- "Monitoring strategy and requirements for IST-RTD in the 6th FP"
- "Evaluation of Networks of Collaboration between Participants in IST Research and their Evolution to Collaborations in the European Research Area (ERA)"
- "Analysis of Impacts of Benchmarking and the eEurope Actions in the Open Method of Co-ordination (OMC)"
- "Report on the 5-Year Assessment of IST-RTD (1999-2003)"
Directorate General Information Society and Media
Policy Coordination and Strategy
Evaluation and Monitoring
Tel: +32 2 298 72 46
Fax: +32 2 296 66 13
email: Infso-c3 in the domain ec.europa.eu