Study "Framework contract to provide services in support of DG INFSO evaluations"
The Framework Contract intends to provide a facility through which DG INFSO departments can obtain evaluation or evaluation related services, analyses and studies by a swift and simple procedure. These will range from evaluation and scientific advice and development of evaluation methodologies and tools to conducting evaluation analyses and studies, and more specifically:
– The provision of evaluation advice and ad hoc methodological assistance as regards the structuring phase of the evaluation, as well as the implementation of specialised methodological tools or any other kind of technical assistance for the development of evaluation studies carried out internally or externally.
– The external production of retrospective and prospective evaluation studies and analyses, as well as the evaluation of pilot projects and preparatory actions.
– External services to support monitoring and evaluations of an interim and ex-post nature.
These services may also be used for evaluating the activities of DG INFSO dependent agencies or other implementation structures.
- Tender specifications [265 KB]
- Annex II [64 KB]
- Annex III [109 KB]
- Annex IV [67 KB]
- The Model Framework Contract [202 KB]
- Invitation to tender [224 KB]
- Clarification N° 1 [13 KB]
Mr Daniel Quintart
European Commission - Directorate General Information Society and Media
Lisbon Strategy and Policies for the Information Society
Evaluation and Monitoring
Fax no.: +32 2 296 66 13
email: infso-c3 in the domain ec.europa.eu