- To contact DG Home Affairs, please send us an email using this form or address post to:
DG Home Affairs
The Commission has a legal obligation to answer to any questions within 15 days.
- The building of Directorate-General Home Affairs is physically located at the following address:
Rue du Luxembourg 46
- To request for documents related to Home Affairs, please use this form.
- For media enquiries, please contact:
+ 32 (0)2 298 09 63
+ 32 (0)2 298 67 64
- For information on the work of Ms Cecilia Malmström, the Commissioner in charge of Home Affairs, please consult her website.
General information on the European Union
- For general questions concerning the EU, please contact Europe Direct or use the free-phone number 0080067891011 from anywhere in the 28 EU States to reach an operator who speaks your language. (1)
- Links to general information sources on European policies are listed on the Commission's information pages where you will also find specific contact points for businesses, citizens and students/young people.
- If you are looking for documents, please note that legal texts and the Official Journal of the EU are available in the EUR-Lex database.
Information on job opportunities in the EU institutions
- Apart from the regular calls for candidature organised by EPSO, you may also spontaneously send your CV via the "EU CV Online" service made available by DG ADMIN.
(1) Please note that:
- Some mobile phone operators do not grant access to 00800 numbers or may charge a fee.
- In certain cases, a fee may be charged when calling the number from payphones or hotels.
- You may call (+32) 2 2999696 from any country, including countries outside the EU. Normal telephone charges apply.