Current calls for tender or expressions of interest relating to public health, consumer affairs, food safety, plant health or animal welfare:
- Pilot project on best practices for animal transport - closing date: 25/09/2014
- Concerning activities linked to systems architecture, development, operation and support of IT systems for DG Health and Consumers in Grange, Dunsany, Co Meath Ireland - closing date: 22/09/2014
- Funding For Complaints Data Transfer - closing date: 21/09/2014
- Pilot project on Gender Specific mechanisms in coronary artery disease (CAD) in Europe - closing date: 28/08/2014
- Contract for facilities management and ancillary services for the European Commission at its offices in Grange, Dunsany, Co Meath, Ireland . - closing date: 18/07/2014
Please consult a table listing of future calls for tenders for low-value contracts between 15.000€ and 60.000€, which was launched in 2013, on the administrative budget of DG Health and Consumers.
Financial Transparency System (FTS) : Database of all Commission contractors & funding recipients