RAPEX Weekly Report
RAPEX is the EU rapid alert system for all dangerous consumer products, with the exception of food, pharmaceutical and medical products. It allows for the rapid exchange of information between Member States and the Commission with regard to items posing a potential serious risk to the health and safety of consumers and measures taken by Member States to prevent, restrict or impose specific conditions on the marketing of these products. The revised General Product Safety Directive, which entered into force in January 2004, requires the Commission to publish a weekly report on serious RAPEX notifications to allow the general public access to product safety information.
The RAPEX report published last Friday includes:
- Sunblind "Sprint Orsetto Tendina Parasole", Bottari Car Accessoires
- Recreational motor craft "X-RIB 21"
- Electric drill "VTOOLS"
- Portative electric voltmeter "SALKI"
- Soft toy Furry lion "OSTOY Trading B.V"
- Pirate accessories "Hero Island" – toy
- Laptop battery "Fujitsu Siemens Computers" (serial number ending in G1L1; AMILO A7640, AMILO A1640, AMILO M1405, AMILO M1424, AMILO M1425, AMILO M7405, AMILO M7424, AMILO M7425, AMILO Pro V2020.)
- Portable electric desk lamp "LUZIL"
- Fix wall electric lamp "LUZIL"
- Metallic portable electric desk lamp "Astrolustre"
- Electric halogen projector "Mader"
- Electric halogen projector "Xiang Shan"
- Intensive hand cleaner "HG intensive Handreiniger"
- Electric chocolate maker (ELE012110)
- Electric two-cups coffee maker "COFFEE MAKER"
- Electric pizza pan (LH-PZ 40), 1500W with connector incorporating a thermostat.
- Fix ceiling electric lamp for children "MASSIVE"
- Electric hair dryer "Babyliss"
- Flower pot with accessories (toy) Feva "Plant Pot People Big Red Flower Pot"
The Commission does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that further information received from a contact point regarding an already published notification leads to the modification or withdrawal of the information, the Commission will include a corrigendum or notice of withdrawal in the next weekly overview.