2014 International Product Safety Week
On 16 - 20 June 2014, the European Commission will host the 2014 International Product Safety Week: a series of events which will gather consumer product safety professionals and stakeholders from around the globe, representing regulators, businesses, consumer organisations and experts to work together in advancing product safety issues globally.
Highlights of the week
- Conference on the Consumer Product Safety and Market Surveillance legislation in the European Union
- PROSAFE seminar on joint international market surveillance activities
- International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organisation (ICPHSO) international symposium
- International Consumer Product Safety Caucus (ICPSC) meeting
- Trilateral EU-China-US Consumer Product Safety Summit
- RAPEX-CHINA Working Group meeting between the EU and China
For information on the program and for registering to the events, please visit the 2014 International Product Safety Week’s web page:
Please register by 9 May, 2014.