- (06/02/07) Conference:
an NGO or consultancy benefit from European Commission grants?"
- (10/02/07) Call for Comments : Cooperation on Agricultural Development" : Your Views are requested on the Discussion Paper. The paper outlines proposals for EU-Africa cooperation on agricultural development and focusses on institutional cooperation at the continental and regional levels. Please send your comments directly to Mr .Olthof by 10 February 2007 (Document)
- (10/01/07) Press release : Indonesia and EU agree to tackle illegal logging through a "FLEGT" Partnership (read more..)
- (9/01/07) Speech : Presentation by Javier Solana, EU High Representative for the CFSP, on the Democratic Republic of Congo / EUFOR at the United Nations Security Council New York (original Version)
- Joint Statement on a Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA) on Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) between Ghana and the European Community (en) - (press release)
- Commissioner Louis Michel condemns the military take-over in Fiji (en)
- On 22 and 23 November,
Some 50 African and EU ministers met in Tripoli for the first EU-Africa Ministerial Conference on Migration and Development. The Commission was represented by Commissioners Michel and Frattini. In his speech Commissioner Michel presented the outlines of a €40m EU Programme on migration and Development in Africa. The meeting adopted a joint Africa-EU Declaration on Migration and Development, and an Action Plan on the Fight against Human Traficking.