Co-operation projects running for three to five years
The first sub-category under the programme's first strand is aimed at multi-annual sectoral or multi-sectoral co-operation projects, running for a period of three to five years.
Sustainable and structured cooperation
The projects must involve a minimum of six cultural operators in a joint- or cross-sector partnership from at least six countries participating in the programme and they must last between three and five years.
Funding supports non audio-visual projects aiming at sustainable and structured co-operation between cultural operators from countries participating in the programme. It is intended to help projects get started, to extend the "geographical reach" and helpthem to become financially viable beyond the funding period.
Projects fulfilling the overall objectives of the new Culture programme could be selected, if they meet the specific award criteria:
- The extent to which they can generate a European value added.
- The relevance of the activities and their output for the specific objectives of the Culture programme.
- The design of of the activities proposed and the extent to which they can be carried out successfully with a high level of excellence.
- The quality of the partnership between coordinator and co-organisers.
- The extent to which the results of activities proposed will be appropriately communicated and promoted.