The call for proposal
'Investing in People'
is a thematic programme committed to poverty reduction worldwide. As part of the EC development cooperation, it promotes a broad approach to human and social development, including in the field of culture.
The current call for proposals will support projects promoting:
- strengthening of local culture in developing countries, access to culture for all and dissemination of culture
- all forms of cultural expression combating discrimination
In exceptional cases, the protection of cultural heritage in imminent danger may also be supported.
Latin America, Asia, Central Asia, Middle East, Africa, Caribbean and Pacific
Who can apply:
Non-State actors, public bodies, local authorities, international organisations
Size of grants:
Between € 250 000 and € 1 000 000 – maximum 90% of eligible costs
Between 12 and 36 months
- This info page is not an official document. Complete objectives, priorities, application procedures and criteria are defined in the Guidelines for applicants.
- Applicants must use the new application form.
- All questions regarding this call must be sent to: EuropeAid-GlobalCalls@ec.europa.eu