Pilot Projects - Closed
Support for the implementation of pilot projects.
The following actions are eligible under this Call for Proposals:
- Distribution: new ways of creating and distributing European audiovisual content via non-linear services.
- Open Media Production Environment.
- Distribution — Promotion & Marketing: the use of web techniques to develop local Cinema Communities.
- ‘Audiovisual Junction Portal’: to widen and improve the access and the exploitation of structured information of European audiovisual content across multiple databases.
The duration of the actions can be 12, 24 or 36 months.
The actions have to start on 1 January 2013.The following actions are eligible under this Call for proposals:
- video on demand (VoD): service enabling individuals to select audiovisual works from a central server for viewing on a remote screen by streaming and/or downloading;
- digital cinema distribution (DCD): digital delivery (to an acceptable commercial standard) of ‘core content’, i.e. feature films, TV films or series, shorts (fiction, animation and creative documentary) to cinemas for theatrical exploitation (via hard disc, satellite, online, etc.)
The action duration shall be a minimum of three years.
New actions have to start between 1 July 2012 and 1 March 2013.
These guidelines explain how to submit a proposal. Please read them carefully before filling in the application form.