MEDIA Mundus - Closed
for actions taking place between 01/02/2012 and 13/12/2012, in the fields of training, market access, distribution and circulation of audiovisual works.
- Action 1 — Support for training: this action aims at strengthening the skills of European and third- country professionals:
- Option 1 supports the inclusion of students/professionals and teachers from non-EU countries in initial or continuous training schemes supported by the MEDIA 2007 programme ( 2 ),
- Option 2 supports the creation of a continuous training scheme specific to MEDIA Mundus.
- Action 2 — Support for market access: this action supports projects to promote access to international markets for audiovisual works. These projects concern the development and/or pre-production phases (for example international co-production markets) and activities downstream (events facilitating international sales of the works).
- Action 3 — Support for distribution and circulation: this action aims at encouraging distribution, promotion, screening and diffusion of European works in third-country markets and of audiovisual works from third countries in Europe under optimum conditions.
- Action 4 — Cross-over activities: this action aims at supporting projects of a cross-cutting nature, i.e. touching upon several priorities of this programme, e.g. trainings with subsequent pitching events at co- production meetings.
GUIDELINES APPLICATION FORMS
These guidelines explain how to submit a proposal. Please read them and the Annual Work Programme carefully before filling in the application form.